- It takes the hassle out of doing it yourself.
- You don’t have to keep up with the many tax law changes or understand complicated tax law.
- Making mistakes can be very costly.
- Your time is worth money – add up the hours you would spend doing it yourself and calculate what that’s worth.
- A tax program in a box cannot represent you in an audit.
- A tax professional can answer your questions to help you make smarter tax-saving decisions.
- A tax professional can help you plan all year and for future years.
- A tax professional can recommend ways to save on taxes.
- It gives you peace of mind knowing that a professional is taking care of it.
- And the number-one reason you should hire a tax preparer is:
It can save you money.